Getting Started on Convictional
Signing Up As A Buyer
Signing Up As A Seller
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Step by Step for Buyer Onboarding
Step by Step for Seller Onboarding
Successful Support Interactions
Adding Barcode Values in WooCommerce
How can I confirm that Convictional can pull my Products from my WooCommerce Store?
Updating your WooCommerce URL
CSV managed account
Connecting through SFTP
Downloadable Image Links
Fixing SKUs in Scientific Notation
How to Resolve " Your SFTP user requires delete permission on your SFTP server."
How to Resolve "Unable to access your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires read permission on your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires write permission on your SFTP server."
Building API Integrations
Getting Started with Webhooks
Getting Started with the Buyer API
How to Create an Order for the Buyer API
Connecting through Seller EDI - Invoice (810) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Inventory Update (846) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Downloading EDI Files
How to Create a Test Order as an EDI Seller
How to Resend an Advance Ship Notice
How to Resolve "Already Processed Files"
Migrating Ecommerce Platforms
Supported Connection Methods
How to Change Your Commerce Type
Integrating your CRM
Inviting Team Members
Setting Billing Address
Switching Between Accounts
Viewing Subscription Info
Actions & Action Templates
How to Determine the Remaining onboarding steps for a Partner
Buyer Product Validation Guide
Exclusive Collaborations - Syncing Unpublished Products
How Inventory Sync Works
How to Solve Shopify "Item Not Recognized" Error
Marking Products as Active or Inactive
Check Order Status
Fixing an Order Sync Timeout Error
Fulfilling orders from your ecommerce platform
Packing Slips - Buyers
Packing Slips - Sellers
Sending Test Orders
Configuring Per-Order Fees
How Invoicing Works
How Taxes Work
How to Delay an Invoice
Partnership Billing Settings
Understanding Per-Order Fees
Updated by Jessica Powell
The purpose of this guide is to outline the steps involved in migrating a seller's ecommerce platform.
In order to effectively transition a seller's platform, certain actions must be taken by the seller, buyer, and Convictional:
- Determine the supported ecommerce platform you wish to migrate to.
- Sign up for a new Convictional account and select your new platform from the dropdown menu.
- Connect your ecommerce platform in settings.
- Create a new price list(s).
- Attach the price list(s) to your existing partners and invite them to trade with your new account.
- Confirm completion of these steps over email with your buyer and Convictional Support.
Once notified that a seller's new account is ready to be onboarded, use the new email to create a partner.
- De-list the products synced across from the seller's previous account.
- Select the products from the new seller account.
- Send a test order to the new seller account.
- Once the new seller account has been created, Convictional will deactivate the old seller account.
- Convictional will then confirm that the new account is syncing correctly.