Updated by Jessica Powell
The purpose of this guide is to outline the steps involved in migrating a seller's ecommerce platform.
In order to effectively transition a seller's platform, certain actions must be taken by the seller, buyer, and Convictional:
- Determine the supported ecommerce platform you wish to migrate to.
- Sign up for a new Convictional account and select your new platform from the dropdown menu.
- Connect your ecommerce platform in settings.
- Create a new price list(s).
- Attach the price list(s) to your existing partners and invite them to trade with your new account.
- Confirm completion of these steps over email with your buyer and Convictional Support.
Once notified that a seller's new account is ready to be onboarded, use the new email to create a partner.
- De-list the products synced across from the seller's previous account.
- Select the products from the new seller account.
- Send a test order to the new seller account.
- Once the new seller account has been created, Convictional will deactivate the old seller account.
- Convictional will then confirm that the new account is syncing correctly.