Actions & Action Templates
Inviting New Users
Partnership Billing Settings
Setting Billing Address
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Terms of Service
Viewing Subscription Info
Buyer Product Validation Guide
Check Order Status
Packing Slips - Buyers
Signing Up As A Buyer
Syncing Order Updates
Wholesale Guide for Buyers
Connecting Your Platform
Fixing SKUs in Scientific Notation
How to Set Up Pricing
Marking Products Active
Seller Quickstart Guide
The 4Ps of Seller Onboarding
Adding Barcode Values in WooCommerce
Creating Product SKUs
Downloadable Image Links
How Invoicing Works
Packing Slips - Sellers
Wholesale Guide for Sellers
Sending Test Orders
Connecting through Seller EDI - Invoice (810) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Inventory Update (846) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Building API Integrations
Connecting Magento 2
Connecting through SFTP
Connecting through Web App
Getting Started with the Buyer API
How Inventory Sync Works
Integrating your CRM
Supported Connection Methods
Updating Shipping Information
Downloading EDI Files related to Purchase Orders
How To Update All Margins In A Price List
How can I confirm that Convictional can pull my Products from my WooCommerce Store?
How to Create a Test Order as an EDI Seller
How to Resend an Advance Ship Notice
How to Resolve " Your SFTP user requires delete permission on your SFTP server."
How to Resolve "Already Processed Files"
How to Resolve "Unable to access your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires read permission on your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires write permission on your SFTP server."
How to check if you are a buyer or seller on Convictional?
Migrating Ecommerce Platforms
Using REF Segments for Identifying Vendors instead of an ISA ID
Updated by Stephen Choi
This guide explains how to control billing details within a partnership.
By default, Convictional performs automated invoicing for fulfilled orders through Stripe (more info on billing here). However, there are cases when a partnership might not want such automated invoicing. We provide the ability to turn invoicing on and off based on your partnership needs.
How To Change Partnership Billing Settings
1. To change partnership billing settings, you'll first need to navigate to the Partners tab.
2. Then from your list of partners, choose the specific partnership for which you wish to edit billing settings.
3. Click the billing setting to toggle it on or off. If the setting is greyed, it means automated invoicing is disabled. Otherwise, if the setting is blue, it means automated invoicing is enabled. In the image below, the partnership has automated invoicing disabled. The user wishes to enable automated invoicing. They will click the billing setting to toggle its status.
(Note on visual difference: For sellers, there will also be a row for your partnership price list. Everything else is the same!)
4. After toggling the billing setting, a save button will appear on the top right section of your screen. You'll need to click save in order to save the billing setting changes.
5. After clicking save, a confirmation popup should appear if the save was successful.
That's it! We'll handle the invoicing for all your orders accordingly based on your partnership billing settings.