Actions & Action Templates
Inviting New Users
Partnership Billing Settings
Setting Billing Address
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Switching Between Accounts
Terms of Service
Viewing Subscription Info
Automating Price List Creation via Actions
Buyer Product Validation Guide
Check Order Status
Packing Slips - Buyers
Signing Up As A Buyer
Syncing Order Updates
Wholesale Guide for Buyers
Connecting Your Platform
Fixing SKUs in Scientific Notation
How to Set Up Pricing
Marking Products Active
Seller Quickstart Guide
The 4Ps of Seller Onboarding
Adding Barcode Values in WooCommerce
Creating Product SKUs
Downloadable Image Links
How Invoicing Works
Packing Slips - Sellers
Wholesale Guide for Sellers
Sending Test Orders
Connecting through Seller EDI - Invoice (810) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Inventory Update (846) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Building API Integrations
Connecting Magento 2
Connecting through SFTP
Connecting through Web App
Getting Started with the Buyer API
How Inventory Sync Works
Integrating your CRM
Supported Connection Methods
Updating Shipping Information
Downloading EDI Files related to Purchase Orders
How To Update All Margins In A Price List
How can I confirm that Convictional can pull my Products from my WooCommerce Store?
How to Create a Test Order as an EDI Seller
How to Resend an Advance Ship Notice
How to Resolve " Your SFTP user requires delete permission on your SFTP server."
How to Resolve "Already Processed Files"
How to Resolve "Unable to access your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires read permission on your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires write permission on your SFTP server."
How to check if you are a buyer or seller on Convictional?
Migrating Ecommerce Platforms
Using REF Segments for Identifying Vendors instead of an ISA ID
Updated by Keith Weaver
Connecting Shopify to Convictional Using Custom Credentials
Creating a Custom Shopify App
Create a custom app in Shopify to retrieve an access token to connect your store:
- On your stores admin page click the "Apps" menu on the bottom of the left sidebar
- Click "App and sales channel settings" in the popup.
- Click on the "Develop Apps" button on the top of the screen.
- Click the "Create an app" button
- Fill in the app name. This can be whatever you wish.
- Add an email address for Shopify to reach out if there is issues. We recommend that this should be the same email address as the main administrator for your store.
- Click "Create app" which closes the modal.
- Click the "Configure Admin API scopes" which will take you to the "Configuration" tab.
- Set up permissions that are needed to integrate with your store. Make sure you select the following scopes:
- write_fulfillments, read_fulfillments
- write_inventory, read_inventory
- write_locations, read_locations
- write_orders, read_orders
- write_products, read_products
- Click "Save" in the top right corner to save your progress.
- Click on the "API Credentials" tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click "Install app" in the 'Access tokens' box or at the top right of the screen.
- Confirm the installation by clicking the green "Install" button in the bottom right of the pop up
- Click the "Reveal token once" link
- Copy the revealed access token to a safe spot for later. We'll will add that token to your Convictional account later.
Adding the token to your Convictional Account
Open Convictional to complete the next steps:
- Go to "Settings" by clicking the Settings button in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the "Integrations" tab on the right side of the settings modal.
- You should see a blue "Re-Connect Shopify" button. Hold this button down for 3 seconds. It should slowly fill with a blue progress bar while you're holding the mouse button.
- This will unlock an additional "Override Token" button.
- Click the red "Override Token" button to unlock the "Shopify Access Token" input field.
- Paste the access token from step # here and click "Save".