This article covers how to import products via CSV.
To import products via CSV, you should have a file with lines that look like this:
12345,A Great Product,Vendor,Beauty,“Tags, Tags, Tags”,54321,A Great Variant,4,9.99,https://img.url.com, <p>Product description.</p>, Size, 2, Color, Black
Code (required): is your unique code for this product
Status: is true if you want to sync with customers
Title: is a short description of your product
Vendor: is your brand or the product brand
Type: the product type (ie. clothing, beauty)
Tags: tags for the product (ie. Toronto)
SKU: is the unique SKU for this variant
Title: is a description of this variant
Inventory: is the current stock level
Price: is the base price for this variant
Image URL: URL for this variant’s image
- HTML Body: the HTML body for the website display.
- Option1 Name: the name of the first option (ie. "Size")
- Option1 Value: the value for this variant (ie. "Size 4" or "4")
- Option2 Name: the name of the second option (ie. "Color")
- Option2 Value: the value for this variant (ie. "Black")
- Option3 Name: the name of the third option (ie. "Folded?")
- Option3 Value: the value for this variant (ie. "Yes")
- Code is required and determines what lines upload together.
If the upload fails, check the format or ask support to review the file.
The file type must be CSV, Excel is not allowed.
- Send variants up in the order you want them to appear (ie. Small, Medium, Large)
Leave empty spaces for empty or optional fields (ie. “,”)
You can find a template for uploading products here.