To import pricing via CSV, please use the following format:
List Name, Start Date, End Date, Currency, Conversion Rate, List Markup, Rounding, Sku, SKU Cost, SKU Markup, Markup Type
ie. Price List,USD,1.2,120,99,54321,9.99,5,fixed
- Price List Name: A descriptive name for the price list (‘price list’)
- Currency: currency of the shop(s) you want to sync with. (‘CAD’)
- Conversion Rate: conversion rate to apply (‘1.2’ = prices x 1.2)
- List Markup: percentage markup (‘200’ = prices x 2)
- Rounding: last two digits you want prices rounded up to (‘99’ = $1.99)
- Sku: A variant-specific SKU (‘ABC-123’)
- Base Price: base price for that SKU (‘9.99’)
- Markup (Amount): in percent (ie. ‘120’) or dollars (‘5’)
- Markup Type: ‘fixed’ for dollar markup or ‘percent’ for percentage
- Do not include headers in your CSV file.
- If the upload fails, double check the format.
- Leave empty spaces for optional fields (ie. “,,,”)
Here is a link to an example file. Remember not to include headers.