Pricing in Convictional is driven by price lists. Price lists also determined what products a given partner of yours is able to view and purchase. So consider our price lists part pricing and part catalog. When you setup a price list, we need to understand how to mark it up or down, what currency it’s in and the SKU specific discounts. Almost all wholesale pricing use cases can be supported through these price lists.
To import pricing via CSV, please use the following format:
List Name, Currency, Conversion Rate, List Markup, Rounding, Sku, SKU Cost, SKU Markup, Markup Type, Min Units (Quantity Break)
ie. Price List,USD,1.2,120,99,54321,9.99,5,fixed,10
- Price List Name (0): A descriptive name for the price list (‘price list’)
- Currency (1): currency of the shop(s) you want to sync with. (‘CAD’)
- Conversion Rate (2) percentage markup (‘200’ = prices x 2)
- Markup (3): list wide markup percentage (‘120’ = prices x 1.2)
- Rounding (4): last two digits you want prices rounded up to (‘99’ = $1.99)
- Sku (5): A variant-specific SKU (‘ABC-123’)
- Base Price (6): base price for that SKU (‘9.99’)
- Markup (Amount) (7): in percent (ie. ‘120’) or dollars (‘5’)
- Markup Type (8): ‘fixed’ for dollar markup or ‘percent’ for percentage
- Quantity Break (9): the number of units ordered for this discount to apply. Default: 1
- If the upload fails, double check the format.
- Use the template below for most reliable updates.
- Leave empty spaces for optional fields (ie. “,,,”)
Here is a link to an example file.