Actions & Action Templates
Inviting New Users
Partnership Billing Settings
Setting Billing Address
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Switching Between Accounts
Terms of Service
Viewing Subscription Info
Automating Price List Creation via Actions
Buyer Product Validation Guide
Check Order Status
Packing Slips - Buyers
Signing Up As A Buyer
Syncing Order Updates
Wholesale Guide for Buyers
Connecting Your Platform
Fixing SKUs in Scientific Notation
How to Set Up Pricing
Marking Products Active
Seller Quickstart Guide
The 4Ps of Seller Onboarding
Adding Barcode Values in WooCommerce
Creating Product SKUs
Downloadable Image Links
How Invoicing Works
Packing Slips - Sellers
Wholesale Guide for Sellers
Sending Test Orders
Connecting through Seller EDI - Invoice (810) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Inventory Update (846) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Dropship - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Advance Ship Notice (856) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order (850) Specification
Connecting through Seller EDI for Wholesale - Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) Specification
Building API Integrations
Connecting Magento 2
Connecting through SFTP
Connecting through Web App
Getting Started with the Buyer API
How Inventory Sync Works
Integrating your CRM
Supported Connection Methods
Updating Shipping Information
Downloading EDI Files related to Purchase Orders
How To Update All Margins In A Price List
How can I confirm that Convictional can pull my Products from my WooCommerce Store?
How to Create a Test Order as an EDI Seller
How to Resend an Advance Ship Notice
How to Resolve " Your SFTP user requires delete permission on your SFTP server."
How to Resolve "Already Processed Files"
How to Resolve "Unable to access your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires read permission on your SFTP server"
How to Resolve "Your SFTP user requires write permission on your SFTP server."
How to check if you are a buyer or seller on Convictional?
Migrating Ecommerce Platforms
Using REF Segments for Identifying Vendors instead of an ISA ID
Updated by Kyle Tymoszewicz
Buyers can create an Action Template called "Terms and Conditions". Buyers upload their commercial agreements and enter in the commercial terms related to their partnership.
Once a Seller acknowledges and signs the document in the Action Template from their Convictional account, the Seller has a price list automatically created for them with the commercial terms in the agreement!
- As a Buyer, create an Action template in the Partners page.(If you'd like a refresher on Action templates, see this guide: Actions & Action Templates)
- Select "Terms and Conditions" as the Action Template:
- Enter the details of your Terms and Conditions Agreement. Enter in your agreement's information and draft a sample email that your Sellers will receive during their onboarding.
- Map your PDF's variables to our template. This allows you to upload variations of your commercial agreement for each different vendor that you onboard, such as for different margins.
- Enter the details used to create a price list for your vendor. In the below example, a dropship margin of 30% and a wholesale margin of 50% were entered. The purchase currency is the currency you use to pay your partners with. It is the same currency you use to list the products for sale on your store.
- Your agreement is now created. If you would like your future partners to review and sign your agreement, flip the toggle for "Apply To New Partners" on your Partners tab.
- Your template has been created! New partners you invite will now automatically receive this commercial agreement when they onboard.
Optional: Sharing your contact with existing partners.
- To share your contract with existing partners, go to the Partners page and click "Manage" on a specific partner.
- Click "Create your first action" and use the Terms and Conditions template that you created earlier.aaabb
- Confirm that the template you selected is the desired template.
- Include the email(s) you would like to send the agreement to. You can include multiple emails by adding a comma after each email address with no spaces. An example would be: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Fill out your template with the information for this specific partnership (such as dropship margins and purchase currency).
- Save your Action. It is now assigned to your vendor!
- Repeat this process for any other vendors that you would like to have sign your commercial agreement.